IPACS의 Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator
View More by This Developer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aerofly 2 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts with fully animated 3D cockpits in
the fantastic region of the San Francisco Bay Area and its surroundings.
Aerofly 2 sets a high value on realistic flight physics, highly detailed aircraft and
a stunning, photo realistic, scenery.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit
Alcatraz Island. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in
various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
At the same time, Aerofly 2 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
• 6 aircraft included ( F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane )
• 11 aircraft available for purchase ( Airbus A380, Airbus A320, B737-500, B747-400, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 50000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes
IPACS Web SiteAerofly 2 Flight Simulator Support
What's New in Version 2.3.5
Dear Aerofly Users, this version improves and addresses the following:
- When planning a route, the aircraft will now be placed at the starting airport automatically
- When a route is active you will see the distance to the next waypoint as well as the total distance
- An active route is now displayed in HUD view as well
- New option to adjust the transparency of the control elements
- The ADF tuning has been fixed
- The Extra 330 view was corrected
- The overall memory consumption has been reduced
- Improved performance when aircraft is on ground
- The wind turbulence slider is now properly working
- Many smaller bug fixes
We hope you enjoy this update. Stay tuned for more new stuff and please keep on sending Feedback. Your input is extremely valuable to us.